Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can see why some buyers get upset.

Here's a copy and paste of an email i just sent about combined postage - Hello,What would be the total price on 30 pieces of this grease?Many thanks Now the price of this ANDERSON PLUG DIELECTRIC GREASE SILICONE LUBRICANT COMPOUND is $3.95 + postage ...

Shill bidding?

I was going to bid on this but was concerned about an early bidder that subsequently won the item. Strangley enough the item has been relisted. What do you think? a bit sus?

Ebay SCAMMER and Ebay Removing Neg feedback.

I recently purchased an expensive item from a seller, $181, I asked for Registered post so it could be properly tracked, Seller refused. I was happy to pay for it. It of cause gets lost. Seller promises to replace or refund. Then suddenly tells me be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Blocked from BIN listings

Opened up an account to purchase little things here and there and have been blocked from buying items outright except for my very first item but am allowed to bid on auctions.I have found items that I wanted to BIN but am not able too.Ebay are saying...

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to manually change postage cost

Here is a story, a real but scary story: I purchased a small item on Ebay from a UK seller. The postage was more than the purchase price of the item. I contacted the seller and she kindly said that she will reduce the postage cost, BUT, the postage w...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paid for pickup item but seller listed wrong price.

I won an auction for 2 skateboards and paid immediately with paypal. They are to be local picked up. However, the seller sent a message stating that the price is for 1 board only. He then admitted his fault for the unclear description and offered a s...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international postage cost skyrocketing???

Has anyone else noticed seemingly overnight that the cost of shipping for overseas items (i.e. from the US) has doubled. I had items in my watchlist where the cost of shipping from the US was going to be around $30-40 now costing $70-80. Is this a bu...

Ebay cannot issue me a refund for returned item

I had purchased 2 items on Ebay from a seller on 18 /8/15, later I sent them back for a refund , it costs me $ US 837 altogether to paid for, when the seller received the returned items back he opened a case to give me a refund for orignal shipping t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking US parcels

Is anyone else having trouble tracking US parcels. It was all fine up until a few days ago but now I can't track any parcels with a LZ prefix. Tracking Number: LZ45******US errorUSPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for AUSTRALIA.

genuine Bamboo/Memory Foam pillow on Ebay?

i bought a so called Bamboo Pillow thinking it would be like the Danoz ones on tv but it was awful, it smelt a chemical smell like paint even after airing it out for a week so i sent it back for a refund. Anyway wondering if anyone can point me to a ...

Resolved! Aust Post - carding of parcels, is this sticker new? Has anyone else seen this?

I bought an item last week that arrived at my PO Box a couple of days after it was posted. Now, that is not unusual as I have found that items generally arrive here in quick time when sent from another Victorian town. What was new to me was the yello...

What's the catch?

My sister has come across something I believe is probably a scam but I am not sure how it works and wonder if anyone could enlighten me. Here is what happened. My sister is after a new thermomix TM5. For anyone who doesn't know about these things, th...

Resolved! To buy or not to buy?

So I've got a very formal event coming up in October and I've started looking at dresses. The dress I wore last year was ok, but it wasn't very comfortable and I want something really stunning for this year. I've found a beautiful dress, it's in Aust...