Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Back to the same on selling limit issue

last time took 9 months to get my selling limit raised fron 200 to 260 before I had a reply So its been well over a month so i replied to get my limits lifted again and it says to expect a reply usually witin 24-48 hours It has been a week and nothin...

Resolved! No Posting Just Pickup

Hello, I have been on this site for some time and would like someone to explain to me what it iswith these people who only allow local pickup? Why dont they just advertise in their local papers and Bulletin Boards.It just really irks me.

Resolved! If you Won this Auction what do you think you should Receive?

Hi All, and thank you for your time to start with. Just curious to see if everybody else assumes what I did when I won this auction. The Item Number is 321895575223, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HP-Silver-Flat-Panel-Speakers-EE418-61001-X2-/32189557522...

Seller doesn't ship to Australia

A new one one me - a seller on Australian eBay doesn't ship to Australia! I have thought about why this might be and I think a reason might be is ebay gives excellent exposure but they just want to ship nearer to home. Anyway, I would like to ask the...

Where has my watch list button gone!

Can anyone help - suddenly my "watch list" button has disappeared - only the "add to list" button is there & when clicked shows faintly "watch list full" (which it isn't, I only have 1 page of items) & in bold "Add to Wish" list and "Add to a new lis...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buying Vouchers

has anybody else noticed buying vouchers from eBay that appear on their "My eBay" page and drop-down menu but not explained through an eBay email? I would have thought that eBay would promote these via email so that more people use them to buy on eBa...

Resolved! Buyer has not fixed paypal account

i recently won an auction very cheaply. When i went to pay by paypal i get the following message PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. Contact the seller to assist you with completing the order at this timeError code: 70165 11...

How can postage from Germany take three 7 weeks? **bleep**.

Just bought an item from the Deutscheland 251927904244 and they tell me it can take from 4 to more than 7 weeks to deliver from time of postage. How can this be, no one used sea mail for small items any longer surely? Stuff from China only take 2 or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

98,8% is BAD Feedback?

Crikey, just read on Answers for Buying that one of the regular posters here advised a memeber that 98.8% f/back is bad.Don't know or care about that particular transaction - but just in general - I nearly fell of my chair when I read it!How can that...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to pay for items

Hi all, trying to purchase three items from the same seller with buy now price. When I click buy now it states that seller is unable to receive funds, but if I add these items to my shopping cart, I don't get the same message, it allows me to further...