Using multiple vouchers for the same item in different transactions?

I am looking to buy an item which is around $15. I have already used a voucher to save $10 from the purchase price with free shipping on Ebay Plus.

I have 2 more vouchers. One is to save $5 on a transaction where I will need to buy 2 of the item for it to qualify and the other is to save $10 but to pay with Afterpay where I will need t also buy 2.

I have read the terms and conditions and there doesn't appear to be anything against doing this, but is it okay to use 3 different vouchers in 3 different transactions where I am buying the same item or multiples of the same item?

If I do what I believe I can, I will be purchasing 5 of the item for around $75 but saving $25 or around 33%.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are using the vouchers for completely different transactions and on items that qualify for the discount, then I can't see a problem.

Just because you are buying the same item in different transactions, I don't see why that would matter.

If you were asking to use several vouchers on the exact same transaction, that would be different, but you're not. These are 3 separate purchases.

I guess try out your $10 voucher first and see that that goes through, then try out the $5 voucher. I can't see why they wouldn't, but good luck!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Let us know how you go. 

I've seen a lot of vouchers lately - the afterpay one working for a lot of items but blocking the use of any other voucher. 

A $15 off voucher that only works with ONE seller, and the eBay plus one that seems to work for a few that aren't covered by afterpay.  Like the afterpay voucher only the eBay plus one works where it is mentioned in the listing.

The $15 off one is the voucher I wish I could use in all buys, as there are no strings attached (like using afterpay or signing up for eBay plus) but no such luck. 

It's a slap to eBay and sellers that by limiting these options, I am looking elsewhere to buy the items at a cheaper price. *shrugs*

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

reekum-0
Community Member

i have $30 coupon,

i can i used in 2 transactions with $15 each.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@reekum-0 wrote:

i have $30 coupon,

i can i used in 2 transactions with $15 each.

You have a $30 coupon? Aren't you the lucky one!

I'm guessing that the OP probably got their issue sorted. Otherwise their coupons would have well and truly expired by now after 13 months.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply