WTB snuggle blanket for toddler!!!!

belle_27_91
Community Member

I am looking for a "baby baby" brand snuggle blanket bear. my daughters was purchased from best and less. It has a light brown bear head with a cream blanket with cream satin trim. The words "mummy loves me" are sewn onto the front.

If anyone is selling one or knows of someone selling one or has one and doesnt need it please message me

thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

belle, unfortunately eBay has discontinued their Want it Now service, so I doubt you'll find anyone answering on the Discussion Board.

put it in your searches and then click to be advised when similar items are listed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Also try posting a wanted ad on gumtree,  there will be more mums scrolling through the maternity section there who may be able to help you.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

hi i will have a look for you:-)

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

kwozie1
Community Member

They are in the Westfield catalgue at Best and Less a blue Elephant and a pink Rabbit $16

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

kwozie1
Community Member

sorry just re read and its a bear you want

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

k5ctown
Community Member

hello, I am selling something very similar from Osh Kosh.

It is a pink blankey with a tedy bear head in the middle.

I think you can view my listings through here, or search on "teddy blanket osh kosh".

cheers

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hi, not sure how old the blanket is that you are referring to and you may have already tried this, but you could try and contact Best & Less Head Office and see if they can track one down for you in one of their stores.  They may be able to offer you something that is very similar and/or provide other advice, worth a shot.

They have a page on facebook and their contact e-mail address is: customerservice@bestandless.com.au

Also depending on your location another thing you could try...... is facebook.  There are alot of garage sale pages where you can join to buy & sell, you can also ask members if they have this blanket that you are after. I have seen one case where a mum was searching for a teddy bear her daughter had lost and was desperate to find another one like it, she was able to find a  member that had the exact teddy bear she was after.    

Good luck with your search! 🙂

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply