Waiting for shipping

Paid for an item last Monday to a seller I have bought from previously. They have 1,000's of items in stock. Am still waiting for it to be shipped. I emailed them about it and was told we are checking our inventory for available stock. Just a long long time to wait and rather annoying. You would think being a big seller they would have item shipped out quick. Seller is in UK.
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Waiting for shipping

Rarely Never a week goes by !!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

No this is different and No its not pet food. You just assume these things. And heck it's still not been shipped. Far out.
Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Michelle, how do you know it has not been shipped yet?  Did the seller say so?

How many times have you been told that not all seller even mark their items as posted?   Just wait patiently (if that is possible) and see if the item arrives..

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
Well how about stopping letting your steam off in my direction and let someone who shops on Ebay the right to ask any question or query or problem that they like. Whether trivial or otherwise. My type of question may be very helpful to somebody out there. No and I dont need my pets to bite toes thanks. I'd love to bite your head off given half a chance.

Trouble is you've asked the same type of question previously.

Multiple times in fact.

Have you learnt nothing?

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

michellebartley,

as long as you keep getting replies to these inane questions of yours - you'll keep asking them.

If no one replied any more - you'd stop - right?

Not to mention that effect of your messages could be fatal for some members - like the one you treathened to smash his/hers head in!

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

The seller has told me they are waiting for the supplier to send the item concerned and that will take 2 days and I have option of cancelling or waiting so am waiting, I may as well. The item was a bulk deal and was very good price.

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

No a similar question not identical look carefully before adding comment.
Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

No I meant biting head off like a bats head.

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

You have just answered your own question. Brilliant problem solved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Commonsense is not so common!
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

Why would you want to bite a bats head off? That's sick and wrong on so many levels. Are you referring to the bag next door who swooped in like a bat and stole your parcel (that actually arrived a few days later.)?

As for you not asking this before, I present to you exhibit A: http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Is-item-shipped-or-not/m-p/2012553

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply