Warning seller <Removed> i bought in May did not arrive and now seller will not reply

Hi all the seller has had 70 negative in the last month and and over 500 in the last 6 months so be wise.

I am not the only one that has not recieved their items.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Warning seller <Removed> i bought in May did not arrive and now seller will not reply

rkwm888
Community Member

you have been on ebay since 2003 and you dont check a sellers feedback espically some one selling from Hong Kong

BTW you are not allowed to name & shame other members

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Warning seller <Removed> i bought in May did not arrive and now seller will not reply

@rover_gunn wrote:

Hi all the seller has had 70 negative in the last month and and over 500 in the last 6 months so be wise.

I am not the only one that has not recieved their items.

You've been on ebay for a while, surely you are aware of how to start an Item not Received dispute, and the timeframe you have to do it in?

Also: don't you read feedback before committing to buy something?

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi thanks for your replies,

But i did check on their feed back was 98.75% but since my purchase they have had over 500 negative  in the last 6 months.

plus the reason for not disputing they told me they were resending the items.

I was told this three times they had resent them.

But me being trust worthy took them at thier word, I did contact E Bay and Pay Pal and told them what was going on before my time frame was up.

So i did all i could now they will not reply to my messages or refund like they said they would do.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@rover_gunn wrote:

Hi thanks for your replies,

------------------------

But me being trust worthy took them at thier word, I did contact E Bay and Pay Pal and told them what was going on before my time frame was up.

So i did all i could now they will not reply to my messages or refund like they said they would do.

so when you 'contacted' Paypal did you actually open a dispute and escalate it to a claim? if not / why not

if yes / then surely you got your $$ back

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply