What away to treat your "VALUED CUSTOMERS"

What away to think of your valued customers.  Obviously some customers are more valued than others.

Another sign in Adelaide has caught people’s attention when it blasted panic buyers as ‘complete idiots’. Picture: Twitter

Supermarkets are only too happy to take your money and sell you any qty of items you wish, impose limits but dont pretend to take the moral high ground

The sign, which takes a ‘dig’ at toilet paper hoarders, has been spotted at multiple stores. Picture: Facebook

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

One pic's fair dinkum, probably. Where was the other pic sourced?

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

I've seen the one in Aldi so it is legit. I bet the other is a joke put on Facebook or something.

Latest reply

Both pics are sourced from the very same news article.  The one that your would think is  BS,  is from an Adelaide supermarket

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

And now reports of supermarkets keeping stocks of toilet paper in reserve for special/local/loyal customers, even to the extent of checking ID.

What ever happened to the tin of dirt next to the long drop,  admittedly you may have had to pick the ciggy butts out, but it still worked and there was always the hose as backup.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

I would like a source for that. I can't find any mention of a notice like that on any news feed and I would think it would make the news if it were true. 

Latest reply

@maranock wrote:

I would like a source for that. I can't find any mention of a notice like that on any news feed and I would think it would make the news if it were true. 

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-aldi-sign-takes-swipe...

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

I have a portable eye wash station, powered by a 9kg water type fire extinguisher,  I reckon at a pinch it will make a great bidet.

So long as the end does not come off and you get a full pressure squirt up the clacker.

Necessity the mother of invention.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Did you read the article - it was put on the shelf by a customer as a prank, not the supermarket.

Latest reply

That wasn't your question - you asked for a source.

Whether it was put up by the supermarket or a member of the public, it was still photographed in an actual store.
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply