Where has my buying history gone. ???

Hi,  I just popped into my account to leave feedback on an item I don't recall buying, that can be sorted out if only I could find some record of who I've made purchases from. One item is displayed and I've received that and left feedback for it but the 14 to 18 items I'm waiting for from various sellers there's not a sign of. In fact there's not a sign of anything I've bought in the past 60 days and that total must be around 30 or 40 items

How am I supposed to remember the exact item and the seller's name and dates I purchased? In fact when anything involved with buying has gone. I hope this has nothing to do with this new ranking idea. I see I've been awarded the badge of "Standard" somewhat dissappointing after more than 10 years buying and selling. I have a feedback of over 400 and it's 100% with only 2 negatives in 10 years, from memory. I would have actually made over 700 buys but due to not receiving feedback on them all, I'd take a guess at 700 or maybe 650.

So if anyone could tell me where my data has cleared off to I'd appreciate it. I'd also appreciate knowing how the hell we are supposed to contact Ebay. Everytime you click on "Contact Us" all I get is a bunch of questions and answers which have no bearing on what I want to contact them for. I'll actually find an answer to one of my questions one day, if I live long enough. In the meantime I'll just have to be content with being led up the garden path by dead end answer quests or a system which runs me around a bloody great loop and finishing up none the wiser, frustrated and dissallusioned. Then come here and ask some real human beings. Which is probably what Ebay want anyway. Any help would be appreciated,  Thank you,   Stu.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have 2 options here....make sure your current Purchase History is set to the longest time of 60 days.  This should show all the items you can still leave feedback for.

If it is not long enough you can go to your Archived purchases and get your purchases for up to 3 years.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi I have a similar problem. I checked out a multiple purchase order with combined postage from 3-4 weeks ago and over half of the order is missing from my buyer history. There is obviously a glitch in the system at the moment.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

To contact ebay you need to click on "customer support" icon at top right of toolbar. The first page has a default option "find answers" from memory with a second tab " contact ebay" at top right. Click the contact ebay tab. This will take you to another page with three options. "Buying, selling " and  account . Click on the appropriate icon and to the right of screen, the appropriate option from the large range of problems and several contact options appear. I find the live chat and email options a waste of time and always use phone option. You will recieve a pass code to enter into your phone which will get you through to customer service. Its all a bit "secret squirell " and obviously designed to make you use other options before contacting ebay. Good luck. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I just received an email asking if I was satisfied with the answers I got. How nice of Ebay to assume you guys work for them and have to answer their problems. I also find Ebay's and Paypal's "contact system" is designed to put people off. I attempted to contact Paypal last night after midnight to inform them their site had been compromised. I was going from one secure site , Ebay to another secure site to pay 6 separate bills on Paypal. I entered my Password and after a pause I was confronted with what appeared to be a Chinese dress shop.

No I hadn't been drinking and haven't for 12 years, I don't use drugs and I wasn't hallucinating. I saw a Chinese dress shop. I immediately hit close down and on reboot went straight to Paypal ans spent 10mminutes trying to find out how to change my password.

That done I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to contact them to report their site had been compromised. Again misleading BS to put me off. No phone call, they don't switch to the US as they used to. Ring back I was told. So I did the only thing I could and LIED to get into contact. I was shown a list of reasons why I should contact them so I picked one. The first thingI told them was to ignore the Illegal transaction button I pushed. So what does this email tell me? What to do if there has been an illegal transaction. Plus how to contact them regarding it. ERRR wasn't that why the email was there in the first place?

Not one word about the site being compromised. In future I'll just change my password and informing anyone about anything can go jump. It's simply not worth the time or effort.

As for where my history etc has vanished to, I still have no idea and to be honest my page is a mess. Things I'm waiting to be delivered I can't see, But things I have already received I can see clearly  

OH DEAR !!!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply