Who comes up with these brilliant eBay ideas,(monkeys?).

go-tazz
Community Member

Yet another dumb/stupid/idiotic idea when you are buying.

When you find an item in your search and you may be interested in other things by the same seller eBay now

only give you a link to the sellers store,(if they have one) so that you can browse there and after every 48 items

you have to select the next page,(absolutely brilliant and time wasting off course as it now takes longer to

search a sellers other listings and it will probably make you bored and listless so that you may buy items

whilst you are half asleep and it has to make more money off course as eBay monkeys came up with the idea).

If you want to check the sellers items and use the 200 items per page you have to click on the sellers feedback

page and then select it from there,(adding extra steps seems to be what monkeys are good at and surely they

deserve a few extra bananas for this their latest effort),Angry head bang.gif

They can then use this brilliant idea to blame all those buyers that buy things and then claim that they hit the

wrong button numerous times,(they obviously can't help it if they pushed buttons whilst searching the store).

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Nah, that idea is only worth one small peanut....not a large banana.   If you are over generous it will only encourage them.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

monkey-eating-peanuts.jpg

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I noticed that tazz and now I select feedback first then view items.

But it's only on sellers with stores.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Nah, buyers won't buy anything by mistake. Everyone I know has given ebay up as being too hard. Just another stupid way to shoot themselves in the foot (and sellers in the head).
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I'd say the 48 listings (instead of 200) means more pop-up advertising everytime you have to load a new page. This would increase advertising revenue (needed to make up for the loss of seller's fees now that its just about impossible to sell anytihing on eBay).

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I complained about this when it first came to my attention a few weeks ago lol.

It's all messed up.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply