Why can i no longer get into categories search without a add for some hats for sale and no list for

every time i try to get into list to buy i get a add for hats for sale and no list

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why can i no longer get into categories search without a add for some hats for sale and no list for

ebay is full of annoying Ads (not that I see any of them) perhaps switch your browser to firefox and get the free add-on called adblock plus. No more Ads

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Have you scrolled to the bottom of the page?

Most of the time nowadays when you do a category search a whole heap of ads/ad type listings appear, but if you scroll down you will see a link for 'See all items in...' which if you click will bring up the traditional gallery/list page for that category. If it doesn't appear it means you need to define the category further by selecting one of the sub-categories listed down the top left side of the page (and then from there going to the 'see all items in...')

Don't worry, I find this 'improvement' of eBays to be annoying also. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Oh, and if after clicking 'See all items in...' it still looks like a heap of ads it's because it's set to gallery view... look on the top right side just above the first lot of ads/pics and click where it says 'view' and from the drop down menu that appears select 'list' to change it to the traditional type list page from the 'gallery' style page.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply