Why do I get 'image unavailable' when I click on a listing where I could see the image.

I do a search, see the item, but when I click on it for a closer look the photo area is blank and 'image unavailable'. This is also happening for all the items i've listed for sale. How can I fix this

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why do I get 'image unavailable' when I click on a listing where I could see the image.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It has been happening for a while.....there is nothing you can do about it or everyone else would have already done it.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I think there might be a bit of a glitch happening at the moment because there have been some people on the sellers forum saying their gallery photos don't show in the search results. Their photos show when you click on the actual listing though. It could be that the photos aren't of regulation size (as in too small). They have to be a minimum of 500 pixels along one side.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thankyou

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply