Why is it that eBay always takes the side of the seller.Got burnt for $32.00 from <removed>

ccafc1
Community Member

Why is it that eBay always takes the side of the seller.Got burnt for $32.00 from <removed> .All that eBay said was we will look into it and sorry.Then they said that there was nothing they could do.This seller messed me around until it was to late to leave  a feedback as i was going away.With the totat time it took for me to complain it was also to late for me to try and get my money back from Palpal.As in life,One law fro the rich and one law for the poor,eBay,one law for the seller and one law for the buyer.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Why is it that eBay always takes the side of the seller.Got burnt for $32.00 from <removed&am

You are not allowed to Nam and Shame on the boards.

Under Live World your whole post would have disappeared....at least now you complaint is being aired, just not the specific seller involved

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: Why is it that eBay always takes the side of the seller.Got burnt for $32.00 from <removed&am

Have you ever read some of the feedback left by some of the buyers.It's like reading a jokebook.I know that from now on i will try and not but anything from China or Hong kong.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

The reason the name was taken off your post is because it's against forum policies . 

No-one here is to blame but you , there are methods in place that would have protected your purchase if you followed them through  . Being out of the country is a lame excuse , internet access is world wide .

Blaming ebay or PayPal for your own inactions is a cop out

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
Next time open a dispute before you go on holidays or advise someone that resides in your place to email you once item arrives, otherwise whilst on holidays open a dispute. Takes mere minutes ... Most hotels and motels have internet
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply