Why is there so many united states sellers on e bay I want more Australian sellers.

12gbon
Community Member

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Why is there so many united states sellers on e bay I want more Australian sellers.

just change your search to AUSTRALIA ONLY

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

12gbon
Community Member

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

just change your search to AUSTRALIA ONLY

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Whats the difference? I mean its going to depend on what you want to buy. I dont really know what you're getting at. Please elaborate.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I said that because it only takes 3or 4 days here in Australia to get anything it takes 4 weeks from overseas.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@12gbon wrote:

I said that because it only takes 3or 4 days here in Australia to get anything it takes 4 weeks from overseas.

That is not always the case.  It can take several weeks for items to travel from WA to Queensland.  It all depends on where you are located and where the seller is located.

And it can be quite quick from overseas.....I get packages from the UK in 7-10 days at the moment and the last one from the USA arrived in 6 days.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Make sure you are logged in on eBay.com.au...

and set search to Australia only as earlier advised.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Overseas sellers are fabulous!!!   It takes less time sometimes coming from overseas than here!!   I love the UK and USA....even France.  The sellers are honest, quick to help, no hassle & haggling if you want to return it or if there is a problem in ANY FORM.....they understand REPEAT BUSINESS and CUSTOMER SERVICE is the number one priority!  AND THEY REFUND THE WHOLE AMOUNT....ITEM COST, POSTAGE & INSURANCE....so you are never out of pocket!  Brilliant.....you should try them one day!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply