Wirte review

Why can't I write a review for a item purchased recenrly? Tried over several weeks but still get "

"Oops.
There is a problem with reviews right now.
Try again in a few minutes"

https://www.ebay.com.au/urw/write-review/itm/113861963618?_trn=2157881188001

David

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Wirte review

In order to write a precise good/bad review on anyone or anything. First of all, one's spelling should be and has to be 100% correct. Not Wirte or recenrly.
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

I'm positive that's how scooby doo prorounces when he reaks

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

eBay are experiencing a few glitches, but have you tried clearing cache and cookies and also try a different browser, Firefox is fairly ebay friendly

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

@halfgweilo wrote:

In order to write a precise good/bad review on anyone or anything. First of all, one's spelling should be and has to be 100% correct. Not Wirte or recenrly.

Nonsense.

Spelling has an important place but with any written piece, the most important factor is that the message can be readily understood.

With a review, in order to be effective, it needs a couple of things going for it (in my opinion).

It needs to be readily understood but it also needs to be specific about what is good/bad about a product.

Let's say some people wrote a review about, hmmm, let's make it a set of drawers.

Person 1: Worst drawers ever. Do not buy.

Person 2: I bought these draws recenrly and all the handels came loose and one snapped in half the first day. Dont buy.

To me, review 2 is more informative.

I've been rewarded (not paid, but given products) for writing a few reviews and I'll admit to proof reading them carefully before submitting them but I also read reviews and feedback given by others. Good spelling makes things easier for readers but it is not the only factor in judging the quality of a piece of written work.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

I don't believe the example you gave on Person 2 is correct. There is not enough room in the 'leave feedback' area to fit in all the words. When put into words, the English language is meant to be short and precise, not having to write/read a full page when the end results can be achieved by a few lines. Especially when writing one's resume for a job. Nonsense? Really.
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

as for this: one's spelling should be and has to be 100% correct. Rubbish

For goodness sake, as you only get a certain amount of space for a feedback, spelling is not an issue, factual information is.

Not only have you not answereed the OP's question, now you are waffling on about a resume for a job!

If you are going to participate on the boards, factual  information and help is a much better way.

The OP can NOT get into the feedback area, so all your advice is moot.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

As katistrophik said, there are a few glitches on eBay right now.

I get a similar message when I try to access my feed:

Oops, something went wrong.
We're sorry for the inconvenience

Please try again.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Wirte review

Thread title says 'Review'

A review of a product is an entirely different thing to leaving feedback.

I think the thread has blown off course

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply