Wish List etc does not always available

When i go to an item page, there should be a button for Watch List, then a drop down box where i can put the item on my Wish List or other lists. But half the time the drop down box does not appear, only the watch list button. It is really annoying as there are quite a few items i like to put on the Wish List for when i have the spare $ to buy them.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I already tried clearing cookies & cache & i don't think its helped because the problem is randomly occuring from one day to the next.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It has been going on for some months now.

Ebay is attempting to force everyone to use Collections which are not very convenient as they do not show up when the item is ending.

The only way to access your personal lists when they are not available on the AU site is to log into the US site and put the items onto the appropriate list.

It has been missing on the AU site for a couple of weeks this time.....sometimes it is only a matter of hours or days.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

thanks for that lyndal, clever idea to add them on the US site too, i will try that. I don't like the 'collections' either, i really wish they would consult us before they change things that work perfectly well as they are.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply