Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why won't eBay load a payment method for only one item I'm trying to purchase?

I'm trying to purchase this cat bed because I just got a kitten, I've committed to buy and clicked payment method and it gave me my choices so I clicked one and nothing happened. I exited that and clicked choose payment method again and it wouldn't o...

Cannot change returns quantity

I'm confused; how do i do this? I purchased 2 hard drives. One was DOA and so I started a return on that item. However, after trying to use the other drive I found it too was dead. After half a day going round in circles trying to find out how to cha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing shows $1 but item is not $1 to buy?

So I've seen this a few times and can't see how it can be permitted. The listing on the main page shows an item as $1 BIN free post. So you go into the item and it still shows the cheap price, has a choice of 4 or 5 items. As soon as you select one, ...

How does the Global tracking work -

Hi, How does the Global Tracking work ?? ALL I can see is a number + Carrier:Multiple Carriers I want to know where my item is :

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item too good to be true

I was thinking about getting a laser cutting/engraving machine and I feel the item price is too good to be true in a same product comparison below. Item 181947782350 selling for $366 including free shippingItem 221821336788 selling for $545 including...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

been 10 days, and the seller has not posted my purchase yet

Purchased item 23rd November. Prior to purchasing, I messaged the seller to ask if the item was physically in stock. Today is Thursday, 3rd December. The seller has not posted item yet. I queried this. They said they couldn't find item, and are sourc...

seller ripping buyers off

I have been ripped off buying a pair of ray bans from seller *removed*. It has been 3 weeks since I bought them and nothing. she has provided me with two false tracking numbers and because she has provided a tracking number saying an item was deliver...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchases waiting on refund

I purchased a item & paid , the seller contacted me stating they do not have item yet he hasn't refunded me , I'm still waiting on refund and cannot open a dispute due to the postage date isn't due yet , what can I do ?

This is how it's done!

I ordered 3 items from a seller overseas (Latvia of all places!), which arrived today. Sadly, 2 of the 3 were broken due to poor packaging. Being a newish seller (22 feedback), I wanted to contact her first, rather than just go straight for the throa...

What is the point of paypal buyer protection?

Hi, I recently purchased a tail light for my brothers car.It arrived in a 5 kg satchel, wrapped in bubble wrap.It had clearly been dropped or had some rough handling as it had been broken.I instantly rang the number on the back of the satchel, a numb...

Why do Sellers lie about their location??

Hi, can you report this? sick of ordering something that says it's in Australia only to have it now turn up on time than when you open a case the sellers says"postage takes from 18-25 days!... Um... how can it take up to 25 days when the items says i...