Won item at auction seller now wants $260 more

Hi , Everyone 

I won the auction today on a chainsaw , I was very happy until I recieved 3 ebay messages from seller saying , i wont sell

at auction price. I did send a message back stating he should have canceeled the auction befor close, as he had no intention to sell it for less than his price, you guesed it still no answer. He is now wanting 260 dollars more for the item after auction.  Any advice on what to do next would be grateful

Thanks, M

Message 1 of 104
Latest reply
103 REPLIES 103

Re: Won item at auction seller now wants $260 more

giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spoiler
Gladly if you pick me up.
image host
Message 101 of 104
Latest reply

Hmmm, maybe I'l put the lawn in the back of the ute and meet you in Ceduna...........................hahahaha

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 102 of 104
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Hmmm, maybe I'l put the lawn in the back of the ute and meet you in Ceduna...........................hahahaha

Probably not a good idea because apparently BP is going to drill some oil wells in the Bight and when they leak everywhere, Ceduna is going to be wiped out (like what happened in the Gulf of Mexico). Maybe Coober Pedy might be better, a bit more inland. Or Oodnadatta (in the middle of summer).

Don't forget about me, I'll ride the pet pig over.......although in Oodnadatta, it might turn into roast pig if the meeting is in Summer.

Message 103 of 104
Latest reply

Hello, everybody. This thread is getting off-topic. Let's go back to the topic about the auction. Or you're welcome to start a new thread. Thanks very much.Smiley Wink

Message 104 of 104
Latest reply