Wondering if anyone has recently bought a Lego item, and found it not genuine?

I have recently bought a Lego Dreamliner, and wonder if anyone else has recently from a seller starting with "d"  Would like to know if they had any problems. Thanks

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Wondering if anyone has recently bought a Lego item, and found it not genuine?

@twyngwyn wrote:
It was bought yesterday

In view of that, I'll take a wild guess and say the OP isn't going to receive anything. Maybe a scarf or a piece of paper, but I highly doubt they'll get anything resembling the photo. I'll bet if we keep an eye on that account the negs will start rolling in over the next few weeks. The only consolation is it's a low feedback account so payments are probably being held in PayPal. Can't say that for sure though.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: Wondering if anyone has recently bought a Lego item, and found it not genuine?

It was silly, considering I am an experienced buyer. Just though I would try it!

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

SILLY? If you think risking sixty bucks on something that is almost certainly going to be either counterfeit or non existent us acceptable then I wish I had your disposable income, it must be considerable.  I may sometimes pay a couple of dollars for a non branded item from China or HK, they often do turn out to be worth it but that much money for something where the value is in the brand not the item??????

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply