automatic Chain Nail Gun Adapter Screw Gun for Electric Drill

be carefull of the salers which sale a

"automatic Chain Nail Gun Adapter Screw Gun for Electric Drill"

becouse the do NOT know which electric drill will fit for the item, you  buy this but will NOT fit any electric (cordless) drill {I try 5 different ones) can't be with 13mm jack and the neck is different size as well

SO BE CERFULL

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If I wanted a nail gun I would buy a nail gun, not an adaptor.

If I wanted an adaptor, I would probably buy one of the same brand as my cordless drill.

Either way, I would only buy it online from a licensed reseller, which I suspect you didn't. Which, to me would be 'cerfull'. Maybe even careful.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@nionet37 wrote:

be carefull of the salers which sale a

"automatic Chain Nail Gun Adapter Screw Gun for Electric Drill"

becouse the do NOT know which electric drill will fit for the item, you  buy this but will NOT fit any electric (cordless) drill {I try 5 different ones) can't be with 13mm jack and the neck is different size as well

SO BE CERFULL

That would be "CAREFUL".

I love my nail gun. It does an awesome job! It's an air gun that hooks up to my air compressor. It rocks. You should try it. I got it from Bunnings. With a warranty. And it works. Not to mention fits my fittings.

Spoiler
Mr Tippy is jealous of my tool collection.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

The best place for your comment would be in your feedback.

Just give  negative or neutral feddback where you write something such as 'Auto chain nail gun adapter for electric drill didn't fit any of my 5 drills.'

That way, future buyers who look at that seller's items might think about the fit before buying.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I love my nail gun. It does an awesome job! It's an air gun that hooks up to my air compressor. It rocks. You should try it. I got it from Bunnings. With a warranty. And it works. Not to mention fits my fittings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah Tippy, your nail gun, like mine, goes "BANG" unlike the OP's, whose cordless drill would probably go "BANG" after a few (badly-driven) nails, if the darned thing fitted........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Mine goes BANG PWOING BANG PWOING BANG PWOING. It's a ripper! If the OP's drill started pwoinging, I'd be really concerned.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

You can get auger attatchments for drills as well Tippy, but I reckon my 57cc petrol-driven auger will do better.

Spoiler
...........even if it does try to rip my arms off.............
Spoiler
......and it goes BRRRRRRRR..................

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

You can get auger attatchments for drills as well Tippy, but I reckon my 57cc petrol-driven auger will do better.

Spoiler
...........even if it does try to rip my arms off.............
Spoiler
......and it goes BRRRRRRRR..................

Oh, I like so want an auger! I go all unnecessary over them. Hubba hubba! That is the way to my heart ❤️

Spoiler
Can't talk, there's a live spacewalk happening on the ISS and you know how obsessed I am with the ISS!
Spoiler
But you mentioned an auger......
Spoiler
That kinda trumps a live space walk
Spoiler
Hmmmmm
Spoiler
😞
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Oh, I like so want an auger! I go all unnecessary over them. Hubba hubba! That is the way to my heart ❤️

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't say I don't do nuthin' for ya Tippy :-

20191115_204444.jpg

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply