cancel transaction request

Hi, I purchased a top & paid thru Paypal, the top arrived with bleach stains on the back, emailed seller straight away and she refunded my money back thru paypal approx 2 weeks ago...today I received an email request to cancel the transaction as the sellers response said buyer's payment hasn't been received or hasn't cleared...(which is not true) do I agree so this goes away or decline the request

thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cancel transaction request

As you have been refunded then the sale has no longer happened and the seller is within rights to get the final value fee refunded.

So agree to it as you have your money back and they did the right thing.

If you ignore it then it will happen anyway without your agreement.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As you have been refunded then the sale has no longer happened and the seller is within rights to get the final value fee refunded.

So agree to it as you have your money back and they did the right thing.

If you ignore it then it will happen anyway without your agreement.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

In the cancel transaction, when you agree to cancel, if you get a text box to state a reason, you should say why.

That you paid and were refunded for a damaged item.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply