contacting old sellers

cpastiu
Community Member

Hello,

Could anyone please tell me how to get in touch with sellers who couldn't send me the items due to Covid restrictions to let them know my address has changed? Ebay won't allow communication regarding items over 90 days old. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

contacting old sellers

If eBay won't allow you to contact the seller then you need to get in touch with Australia Post and put in mail redirection to your new address,  if the items are now on the way, which you should have done anyway.

Otherwise if you want to rebuy the items go to the sellers listings and buy again. Has the seller refunded your money for the original purchase ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

contacting old sellers

You should be able to contact the sellers directly from the seller profile or feedback page. If you are prompted for an item number, rather than using an old expired item number, choose a current item or "not about an item".

Sellers must ship to the address included with payment in order to have seller protection, so sellers may be rightly hesitant to change shipping based on a message. Scammers often send out phony messages hoping to get items for free that way.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply