delivery

Waiting for a delivery for months, warehouse is demanding more information i.e. E-mail address and password + $1.They have all the relevent informatin why the delay Colin

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

delivery

What warehouse is demanding more info? More to the point, please tell us you didn't give them your email and password?

If it's more than 30 days since the last delivery estimate, but less than 180 days since you purchased, log into PayPal and open a dispute for item not received. If you've given them your passwords, you may well find you're locked out.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

delivery

100% agree, what warehouse?

Nobody needs your password, I hope you did not give it?

Sounds awfully scammy to me

Is the seller still registered on eBay?

Anything in their feedback to indicate a scammer or hacked account? 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

delivery

Is this from the seller in China who is no longer registered? 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

delivery

@altonagarden wrote:

Waiting for a delivery for months, warehouse is demanding more information i.e. E-mail address and password + $1.They have all the relevent informatin why the delay Colin

Scam, scam, scam. Please don't give them any extra information or money.

If you bought off ebay, there is no way a seller can ask for $1 months after a sale. What on earth for? Is that supposed to be to look up details for you?

Here's what you do. Stop communicating with the seller.

If it is less than 6 months since you bought and you used paypal, open a claim direct with paypal.

You're too late to make an ebay claim, you should always do that within the month if you don't get your items.

Unfortunately I think you are under the impression you've sent a message to ebay. You haven't, This is just a social board, like facebook, sort of. If you come back, just know that you'll have to open the dispute with paypal yourself, you can't open anything by posting here.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply