did not receive For Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4" SM-P610/ P615 Leather Case Protective Cover

I got an email which says:

Dropped off:

02-Sep 21:04 AEST

Carrier: SpeedPAK

Tracking number: EE10009089496580001040003A0N

I have not received any thing. What can I do? I tried to contact eBAY , not one answers my requests. this eBAY should be banned for floundering with people's money. Now eBAY has a new excuse to hide behind the virtual World: "Covid19".

The only thing I can think of lodging complaint with Australian ombudsman.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

did not receive For Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4" SM-P610/ P615 Leather Case Protective Cover

Has the final ETA of the item passed yet ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

What does the tracking show?

Where was it supposedly delivered?

Did you buy from an Australian seller, with stock in Australia? No, because SpeedPAK is a Chinese service.

Do you realise that eBay is a platform, has buyer protections in place, and therefore (as they aren't the seller) aren't liable under Australian (or probably any) law?

You have bought a Taiwanese phone from China. It is unlikely to be real, anyway.

Next time, buy from a real, authorised seller, based in Australia

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

It's arrived in Australia Dave (7th august), but it seems to be bouncing around a bit.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

It's a Taiwanese phone from China....

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

It's a Taiwanese phone from China....

Absolutely bound to be genuine and not refurbished/fake etc.  joy joy ..................original.gif

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, stop blaming eBay for your choice to buy off sellers in China

Simples 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Wow, they have bought a leather cover for a Samsung Tablet and you are picking on them for that?
I have never had a problem buying cases from China.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Where is it picking?

OP asked for suggestions because they do not want to wait for an item to arrive from China, nor for it to be delayed due to Covid 

And both of which are eBay's fault 

What would be your suggestion, given the OP's needs?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply