do you think it is ok to buy

hi, hoping some one can help, i am wanting to buy a bag, cheap for this brand , 189.00 free postage, these  bags sell on ebay for well over 300 , 550 new to buy, problem is that another seller with different user name  listed minutes after bag i am looking at, both sellers  joined 2 days apart, identical bags nwt just different colour, both sellers identical listings, wording , format and everything is the same, both taking 2 weeks to post, both with identical postage dates, one in wa one in qld tho, one has 0 feedback one has 2, both have no photos of actual bag and will not post one, said bag is same as seen in picture which is the brand names photos, is this for real you think, payment is threw paypal, so that is ok, just not sure everything is legit here, can i loose money somehow, o and both sellers have nothing else for sale, look this could be all legit but it just seems not right for some reason, could be just parranoid,any feedback would be great, thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay is copy hand bag central - if it is too good to be true .........it is a FAKE!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

first rule if something just don't seem right then good chance its not.

why would item take two weeks to deliver . it seems to have started warning bell,s ringing for you trust your judgment and move on.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

hi, thanks for your feedback, you are right, move on, the thing that got me tho is this is a australian brand and pretty sure they dont have copies yet , they are made in china tho, thanks again

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@fleetwood0001 wrote:

hi, thanks for your feedback, you are right, move on, the thing that got me tho is this is a australian brand and pretty sure they dont have copies yet , they are made in china tho, thanks again

then they would have copies, you can bet on that !!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I think you are right, they damm well copy and the ruin everything, both sellers sold the bags , now both have relisted same bags ,one a different colour, but seem to be getting cheaper, both NWT, very odd, thanks everyone,

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply