eBay apps android and apple issues

Is anyone else having issues logging into eBay via the app? Both android and apple are not working for me on multiple devices. It's not just me either, family members with different accounts and different devices seem to be having the same issues. Seems we've been logged out and it won't allow us to log back in. Server issue perhaps?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: eBay apps android and apple issues

Yes there are issues. " your session has expired. Please login again."

hopefully, this means they are getting updates ready which will improve the day to day quirks and flaws in the apps.

just try again later ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Yes there are issues. " your session has expired. Please login again."

hopefully, this means they are getting updates ready which will improve the day to day quirks and flaws in the apps.

just try again later ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Thank you. I certainly hope they are updating the apps soon. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Smiley Frustratedjust sat here for 30 minutes getting the same message tried to re install app thinking it was my end..nothing working..must be down...hope its fixed shortly...NEEEED MY APP!!!

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Use a computer?

Given the app is full of glitches anyway.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

rayan0_4
Community Member
Both ios and android aren't working
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

rayan0_4
Community Member
Any solution yet
Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

No joy here,

Sales of course will be down and buyers frustrated if they were trying to bid on items.

Powersellers forum has disappeared for me again too Smiley Indifferent

Looks like Friday maintenance has started ahead of time

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

there is also the "glitch" that removed both the community and advanced search links on PC eBay from My eBay.

the community button disappeared around the time of a few new threads...hope it was merely a coincidence ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Try deleting and reinstalling the app, works on some devices.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply