eBay apps android and apple issues

Is anyone else having issues logging into eBay via the app? Both android and apple are not working for me on multiple devices. It's not just me either, family members with different accounts and different devices seem to be having the same issues. Seems we've been logged out and it won't allow us to log back in. Server issue perhaps?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: eBay apps android and apple issues

Oh, so i'm not alone then, i really thought i was going mad, Same issues all week, sales down by 90% at least and my iphone app has gone a stray on me....

The strangest things have been happening in the ebay community this week, think i'll shut down for the school holidays......

Share your thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Yep, my push notifications has gone on the blink, i'm so lonely without the k-ching k-ching keeping me company ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

My ca-ching still works. Which is the only reason I keep the app. For a seller it is useless. For a buyer it seems to cause more hassles than it's worth.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

I am very rarely at my computer to answer questions during particular times so i find the app invaluable in this area, I can respond within a few minutes, to give an answer or advise  time frame of when I can provide info buyer is seeking confirmed.

i have secured many sales within seconds of my responses to questions, on numerous occasions - as I had them at .. my immeadiate response !! ... IYKWIM

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

Different strokes...

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Of course.

Shame eBay doesn't appreciate that in terms of their policies as much as you seem to Davewil.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

I don't expect anything from eBay.

Which works for me. if your experience is different, or your expectations higher, then that is your issue.

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Whatever works for you.

i do have expectations that a service I pay for will meet the terms of the contract between us, and that they will provide to me their services in a manner congruent with what they promise to do - of course within the confines of the Australian legislative framework that is very clear and also supports my expectations that a service provider must deliver on the service they promise and a consumer pays for   Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Good luck with that.

I prefer to go with reality.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Tried this......still **bleep** app!

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply