ebayplus sales, how do you get in real quick, what's the quickest best payment method

ahita_0
Community Member

ebayplus sales, how do you get in real quick, what's the quickest best payment method, i was attempting to but airpods and bang sld out 900 units sold out in 20 secs? how? ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

ebayplus sales, how do you get in real quick, what's the quickest best payment method

I know, but I can't tell you sorry. For what it's worth, I've never been able to snag one of those deals either.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I am completely confused by your post. Would you care to edit and use spellcheck and some other punctuation?

If I am reading your post correctly, you were too slow.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

you need to make a bot

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Fc

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

on the ebayplus membership section, eg today at 5pm the airpods went on sale and there were 900 units to be sold. i kept refreshing the page until it turned to where you can purchase, by the time i put my CC details in, the product code and went to checkout, the item was sold out, im thinking is there a quicker way where your CC details are already stored or is PayPal quicker. I dont know how its physically possible for 900 units to be sold in 20seconds, how did they put in their payment details so quickly

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

whats a bot?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

johnny5829
Community Member

A

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Paypal would certainly be quicker, especially if the buyer has already logged in. And Paypal payment is part of checkout, so that might make it quicker.

If 900 sold in 20 seconds it means there were at least 900 people who took less than 20 seconds to complete the transaction. Most likely sitting refreshing the page until the item became available.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@ahita_0 wrote:

im thinking is there a quicker way where your CC details are already stored or is PayPal quicker. 

Definitely open a Paypal account, then not only will you be able to pay quicker but you will also be covered by the eBay MBG and Paypal's dispute system. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply