feedback rating stars

we have multiple purchases form the same seller in some cases,

i left 2 replies for the same seller but only increased by 1 star.

is there a time gap needed between feedbacks for the same seller to be able to rec. additional stars?

if so dos anyone know the time needed between feedbacks needed?

we are currently buying stock for our new ebay account as i have just come of legal age. and we hope to list items for sale as needed in near future.

thank you for your replies in advance

noob and proud of itHeartHeart lol

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

feedback rating stars

sorry 

i have just found that stars for feedback are calculated weekly monday to sunday

sorry for making post about this

enjoy your day

E

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

feedback rating stars

sorry 

i have just found that stars for feedback are calculated weekly monday to sunday

enjoy your day

E

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

feedback rating stars

all purchases bought from a seller within one week does only count as one star increase regardless of how many feedback you leave them
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

feedback rating stars

@origamisistezs wrote:

sorry 

enjoy your day

E

Hey, don't be sorry about making a post about this. It is something a lot of newbies wonder about and the fact that you found the info and posted it here can help others wondering the same thing.

For a long time, I just thought you had to leave the feedback a week apart. It was only in the last year or so that I learned that the purchases had to be made in different weeks, so there was no point me delaying feedback for multiple purchases in the same week.

If you are building up stock to start selling, the selling forums is a fantastic place to ask questions and learn what's what. There are a multitude of very experienced sellers that are always willing to help out. I made a LOT of mistakes when I started selling. If I'd had the forethought to visit the forums, all those mistakes could have been avoided. Some of them were costly mistakes.

For a start, never start auctions at 99c. Always start them at the lowest amount you are willing to accept. Make sure you list the postage as being enough to cover the actual postage of the item. Know what to do if a buyer doesn't pay. Know how to cancel a transaction successfully without incurring a defect. Learn how to set up buyer requirement blocks to stop bad buyers from buying from you. Find where the blocked buyer list is so you can block serial pests from buying your items. All stuff like that.

Hope to see you on the sellers forum when you finally decide to sell!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply