feedback

cmp1939
Community Member

Why is ebay always changing something! Up till two days ago, I could look down my purchases and see if sellers have left feedback for me as a buyer. Now that has all changed, ebay in their great wisdom has removed this option. So now I can't see if a seller has left me feedback. Why can't they leave things alone! 

NOT HAPPY.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

feedback

You would need to ask eBay

Given as a buyer you can only get positive feedback and you can only ever have 100% no matter what the 'number' next to the 100% is

Far more importantly,  while you are worrying about that, I hope you also took the time to fully sign up for Managed Payments before you listed your items

And that since eBay consider you a new seller, your funds will be on hold for up to 30 days

And are up to date on everything that has changed since you last sold on eBay, the last feedback as a seller you have is from 'over a year ago' which may as well be last century in eBay land

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

feedback

Well, I can now see the feedback  BOTH on the summary page and the purchase history page (after clicking on the link on the left).

In the recent past, I could only see it on the purchase history page and not on the summary page, but it now magically appeared on the summary page too.

I am using a laptop, Chrome and Windows 11.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply