freight charges

Hi ..I hope someone can help...I am trying to get an approximate quote for freight from Glen Iris Vic..To Caboolture Queensland...There is an item i would like to bid on that finishes in about 3 hours...can anyone help i have tried heaps of reomvalists in both states and there are all closed....just need an approximate for 2 bedside tables and chest of drawers....thank you very much 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: freight charges

Try Temando but don't know if they are on the phone today.

https://dashboard.temando.com/booking#support

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I would also check that the seller is willing to freight before you do anything. They may not want the hassle of packaging them up and waiting for the transport. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Good point wendshee.  giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I presume they are pick up so how are you going to pay? You wil have no Paypal or ebay seller protection if the goods go missing, they are not as descried or the seller packs you up a large box of fresh air

Many sellers will not allow a buyer to arrange freight as they have no seller protection against a bank chargeback if you were to use a credit or Visa debit card.

There is no way you should proceed without prearranging things with the seller unless it is such a small amount you are prepared to lose that much money.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply