hi seller has send 2 items with 1 tracking no.and now claiming he has send both the items?help

haarsid
Community Member

hi i bought 2 machine from same buyer  ,and he is using same tracking number for both ,but he actually send only one machine! i have installed cameras in my shop where the delivery took place and it clearly shows one box . seller is acting very nasty and smart , i really want to take action against him ,as i dont want him to keep playing this dirty game with others. i need urgent help? i have video clipping as a proof.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi seller has send 2 items with 1 tracking no.and now claiming he has send both the items?help

Just to clarify the situation and know how best to help, how did you pay for the items, and did you make one payment for both, or did you make two separate payments? 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Your seller has sold 37 of these.

If you click on that number you will see that you only paid for one on 18th September

Check your purchase history to make sure whether you bought one or two

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The only things you have bought multiples of are disposible items. Of those things you bought 1 and then another 3 two weeks later and the other you bought 3 in the one transaction. As already mentioned, check your purchase history because it looks like you only bought 1 machine.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

tippy, I think the penny has just dropped. Nice to see you?

Are we 4 once again?

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply