how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

Hi All,

So when I search for an item, I have the ability to sort from price+postage: lowest first.  This option does not appear on my watch list, only able to sort by price itself without taking postage into consideration.  How do I change this to show in my watch list itself and not only in search results?

It used to be there and now I can't find it.  I am using newest version of Seamonkey, however have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox and I still can't get this item to show in the drop down menu for my own watch list, but it shows fine for search results.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

oooooooh so your watch list works for that option - hmm, must just be ebay hatin' on me lol........oh well, guess there's not much I can do about it.
Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

You're all doing better than me. On my buying ID it sorts the way it feels like it and if I try to change it I get a message saying "try again later". Been trying later for at least a year now!

Does anyone know whether you can sort things so your other lists are your landing page instead of your watchlist? If so, I might try putting things in my lists, but as it is now I kind of forget they exist.
Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

If you have items in several lists you can get them all to show by clicking on All Lists.

That is what my landing page is set to and everything comes up as Ending Soonest.  When I want to buy a certain item I just do a search for that item with the Price + Postage Lowest first option if I have not already got a List for that item.

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks for that.  It actually did what I wanted to today, which was very unusual.  I mostly like to sort by seller so I can see all their items together but other times I like it sorted by ending soonest.  For a long time I couldn't get it to change from 25 per page but last week I finally got it to change to 100 per page.  My selling IDs I have no problem with my watchlists, of course!  I occasionally buy on them, but usually only when I get a voucher.

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply