i bout a $405 seiko watch on 28.09.21 with a year warranty now the watch have problem i need help

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

i bout a $405 seiko watch on 28.09.21 with a year warranty now the watch have problem i need help

hi bouth seiko watch $405 on 28.09 21 that advertised one year warranty now is not working properly i need healp .thanks

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Unless the seller was an authorised Australian seller or reseller of the watch then there is no warranty applicable.

Edit to add. If it is the battery that has run flat then that is not covered under warranty either.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Have you bought it from an authorized seller and have you contacted the seller? 

We are just normal members here, so we cannot help, and even eBay will tell to first contact the seller. 

Some people were able to get some help from PayPal when there was a warranty problem and the seller did not help, but this is at the discretion of PP and rare I think. Those who got help were very lucky IMO if the seller was not authorized.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Papermoon, if you look at the OP's feedback there's one left by chrono******** and they don't appear to be authorised resellers of watches, just on-sellers.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, they don't seem to be a bad seller, but they are most probably not authorized. Just curious what they will say or do when the OP contacts them. I hope the OP will keep us updated.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Warranties are worthless on Ebay unless supplied by an authorised distributor.

What is the issue with the item - bear in mind it's possibly a knockoff item anyway.

You can also contact Seiko and ask them for help, but you need to first establish if the item is even genuine in the first place. Seiko won't cover warranty as you didn't purchase from an authorised distributor, but if it is a genuine item, they can possibly fix it at a cost to you.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

The give warranties on their website - link given

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

kerix23
Community Member

Guarantees are useless on Ebay except if provided by an approved merchant.

What is the issue in view of the thing - bear it's conceivably a knockoff thing in any case.

You can likewise contact Seiko and ask them for  help, however you want to initially set up assuming the thing is even certified in any case. Seiko won't cover guarantee as you didn't buy from an approved merchant, however in the event that it is an authentic thing, they might conceivably fix it at an expense for you.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply