i used to be able to edit my saved sellers to add the type of things they sold

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: i used to be able to edit my saved sellers to add the type of things they sold

I know, me too, but that function has been removed by ebay to enhance your buying experience.   Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: i used to be able to edit my saved sellers to add the type of things they sold

@curraone wrote:

I know, me too, but that function has been removed by ebay to enhance your buying experience.   Smiley Happy

It has certainly enhanced mine....by keeping the list down to a manageable level..

I added a few sellers to my list after eBay removed the notes option but it didn't take long before I reaised that without a note I had no idea why I'd added them.  Did I buy something from them, were they selling something I was mildly/very interested in....frankly I couldn't remember  So I've deleted them.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes this is a pain, I always used to add a quick note to anyone i saved to remind me why I liked them whether just their site or how they handled the sale, and now can't, so am slowly deleting them. Just another tweek that has been done to help everyone. Woman Sad

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Just edited mine,(got rid of the 12 that didn't have notes added to them).

Not much point saving any others as you can't add the note as to why you have saved them.

It must be one of their improvements so that you give everyone a fair go by starting a new search each time,

not finding what you're looking for and just giving up in disgust,(no sales will mean they have to do no work),tease.gif

It was another thing that wasn't broken so they had to fix it to make certain it was,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

great answers all of you, my thoughts exactly, who ever came up with the change in ebay should be sacked, because i'm not buying as much,  mabye they should get into forestry, because i know have to have a list of what the sellers sell, on a piece of paper next to the computor thats supposed to help us give up paper, dumb

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

sorry to drag up an old thread - but I notice we have regained the option to add a note to our saved sellers,

I suppose everyone knew that except me ....Smiley LOL     So much better being able once more to add a note about why you saved the seller, or what things they sell.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Nope- You were not the only one who didn't know. I only found out by reading your post, thankyou. I am happy happy happy, can now go back and put notes back on all the ones we have saved. Yahooooo

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I've updated notes and added new ones to Sellers.  Thank God....some where a stone's throw away from being deleted.

But if eBay really want to get it right they should restore the Notes option to saved Searches as well.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply