is there a way to filter items by their feedback rating?

Is there a way to filter sellers with low feedback ratings? I wont purchase from sellers with ratings lower than 98% so its very time consuming having going through all the posts only to find they are low rated. thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There's no way to do that unfortunately, I have my searches set up to show feedback ratings on the search page so it's not that hard to see the low feedback sellers.

I would mention though that most members here will say to be careful of high-volume sellers with less than 99.5% feedback, 98% is honestly a pretty low cut-off point.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Or a high cutoff for a low-volume seller.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@padi*0409wrote:

I have my searches set up to show feedback ratings on the search page so it's not that hard to see the low feedback sellers.

I do that too, and it's quite handy.

Just speaking very generally, as it probably varies from search to search, but I tend to find the lowest priced items in search results are typically from sellers with less than 99% FB. It's not unusual for me to skip past the first couple of pages before there's a seller with a FB score over 99% (in a price + postage lowest search order). 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

How do you do that ?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply