is this an ebay problem or my pc?

every category I look at in buying has at least a couple of pages of ended items before reaching the current items, why?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

This has been happening to others, so I think it's an eBay issue. The countdown of time remaining in search results was changed recently to real-time, which is when this seemed to start happening.

Just out of curiosity, what search order are you using? The default is Best Match, and when I search I use Ending Soonest or Price + Post Lowest First, and only see ended items in the results if the countdown reaches 0 seconds left while I'm looking. 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

it's in best match and ending soonest, I also clicked on closest and there was an ended one in there too, bizarre and annoying.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I was just browsing my category and on the first page was one of my items that i had sold out of earlier today.

It isn't there now, but it took its time to disappear - no wonder people get confused!

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I have been having this problem too.

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I have this problem as well, plus some others.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Yeah,the same to me
So far.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

????

image host
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

kopenhagen this is what I meant, I took this screen shot  at  8.10 (WA time) when I click on the items they are still current with time to go. photo screenshot.jpg

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Heihei,it's the rule from ebay that soon ended lists will enjoy advantage to display.

@languidlady49 wrote:

every category I look at in buying has at least a couple of pages of ended items before reaching the current items, why?

So far.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply