<removed>

I bought a euro grande from them.. Used it a couple of times then it caught fire at front behind knobs. Melted the knobs and electic ignition system. They said it could only happen if hood was left down. They sent replacement parts. It happened again. They just will not return calls or emails. I then got parts elsewhere and fitted them and it happened again in front of me. The valve is leaking gas behind knob. This is dangerous. They simply refuse to do anything. Their 12 month warranty is worthless as is the BBQ.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

<removed>

There is no warranty on an ebay item unless the seller is an Australian registered business with an ABN. If they are then you can pursue them through Fait Trade or the equivalent for your state. Other than that you only have the buyer protection offered by Paypal which is good for 45 days or, if you funded the payment with a credit card you may be able to do a chargeback later than that but in both cases you would have to pay for a fully trackable return in the same condition it was in when you received it so the minute you bought parts and repaired it you no longer could do that.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply