Where I can buy a good quality non-Chinese key finder that will last for more than a week?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Where I can buy a good quality non-Chinese key finder that will last for more than a week?

I have used LOC8TOR for many years. Chiefly sold as a pet finder but can be used for keys. A small tag is attached to your keys (or your cat). A large (mobile phone sized) locator will give you the direction and distance of your keys.

But if you can't find the locator, or if the batteries are flat you have to search for your keys.

Not cheap but really good. I have now trained my cat to come to my voice and to the sound of sharpening a knife !!!!!

Best wishes

Robert

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks Robert. I'll have a look at it. I don't mind paying the extra; as long as it works. Do you know if it's made in China? I've had 4 Chinese made key finders so far and they're all been absolute garbage, breaking down within a very short period of time.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I had a look Robert and found out the product is made in China although they don't advertise that fact. Experience has made me want nothing to do with Chinese products. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply