Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

boat motor

hi i purchased a boat motor on ebay 3years ago last night this motor and my boat was stolen i urgently need to get back to where i bought it from to get details of motor in one of the pictures on the sight as i cant find the details anywhere .....tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chat line

I am unable to buy anything and I have money in my account. Can you please check this out.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price changes during buying process

The other day I attempted to buy a swimsuit popover. The price was $3.99 with free postage. I had to select a pattern and price stayed the same. I then had to select a size (which was actually no choice, as it came in only one size). When the size wa...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why cant you seperate overseas seller with Australian sellers.

Today I have been searching for a trolley to buy as I am moving houses and thought it would make life a bit easier.When I do a search for hand trolleys I get many from overseas sellers which is a bit useless. So I try to narrow my search to only incl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do when Aust Post "damages" an item - who's responsibility is it - seller or buyer ...

Hello - currently in discussions with seller and have an open case in Pay Pal but this is an interesting one ... I purchased a brand new expensive item from the seller which arrived via Express Post even though the ad stated registered signed for - O...