money back grantee has expired because i waited for my parcel to long because of the corona virus

specsec
Community Member

I think that its pathetic of Ebay given the current virus situation with shipping etc that the money back guarantee expires while you patiently wait for your parcel ........thanks Ebay

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

money back grantee has expired because i waited for my parcel to long because of the corona virus

@specsec wrote:

I think that its pathetic of Ebay given the current virus situation with shipping etc that the money back guarantee expires while you patiently wait for your parcel ........thanks Ebay

Did you pay by paypal? If so you can open a case there

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Not eBay's fault if you didn't follow the rules. If it hasn't turned up and it's less than 6 months since the day of sale, open an item not received dispute in PayPal. Don't let that one time out, or you'll be the one that pays the price. 

If the item does arrive after you get a refund, I trust you will do the right thing and repay the seller? 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply