Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how do i get to see what is on my wish list. I thought you found it on the drop down menu left side

Why does Ebay make it so hard to find the wish list. I can see watch list and every other list EXCEPT the wish list? Have looked on left side where Watch list has an arrow down next to it. When I click that arrow I get a drop down menu showing every ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change in description and image after purchase

Mid July I ordered items that were described as ''washable and reusable''. Early August I ordered more of the same from the same supplier only to find on receipt that the items are NOT 'washable and reusable'. When returning to July purchase history ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return postage issue

Hy,I bought an item on ebay described as in perfect condition. However on arrival not only was it blatantly the wrong size it was badly damaged/worn [so it wasn't postal damage. I have contacted the seller who wants me to return them to enable me to ...

false guarantee misleading ad

ebay guarantee is worthless they just refruse to honour it no matter what. the seller sent my parcerl the the wrong address He acknowledged that and launched an investigation with the courier. the courier took ages to get back and the seller mislead ...

Resolved! Victorian Lockdown address problems - Help

Hi All Yesterday I bought a pc for my son I saw today it has my work address, we are in Victoria on Stage Four Lock Down I emailed the seller to change address and he said he couldn't which I get but its unusual circumstances I have updated my accoun...

Senders no longer sending to Parcel Lockers/PO Boxes?

Hi, Has anyone noticed recently that some sellers are no longer letting you use a Parcel Locker address for delivery? I'm talking about sellers that I have purchased things through previously, numerous times, and have used a Parcel Locker address. I'...

Seller used my details to remove negative feedback

hi all, So i made a purchase then a week later I see it still hasn't been posted so I contacted the seller to see what's up. Seller says they ran out of stock and were expecting more soon. I waited. A month goes by and I contact the seller for an eta...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful