my account was double dipped

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Friday i bought 2 items, one was 12.99 and the other was 22.39.   Both these items were deducted from my account within the hour and my account balanced out  (i have proof of the transaction).

This morning I checked my account and found ANOTHER  $35.38 taken out, this time it was a bulk transaction, and there is NO WAY of contacting anyone from ebay to discuss this.

NO HAPPY  AT ALL

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Was it during business hours you tried eBay help (top of every page)

It's not a 24/7 thing

Were they both indeed real transactions, or one a 'pending' and the other an actual (which is how it is for many buyers)

eBay do not read here, so you will need to use eBay Help to contact them in any case

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Have just had the same thing after an online purchase from Kmart.  My a/c at present shows the $98 as pending soon as they verify the pending will disappear and the actual amount will show as debited.  It is not usually a problem and happens often especially with on line shopping anywhere.  I wouldn't panic yet

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

they were real transactions and they showed my balance  "after the fact", the Monday transaction shows as "pending"

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply