my cd still hasn't arrived so how do I get my refund

my cd  hasnt arrived so how do i get my refund

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You use the eBay Money Back Guarantee...after you have contacted the seller,after the Estimated Delivery Date has passed,after you have made provision  for extended delivery times during the current crisis...it's not difficult.

Um...buying online may not be for you.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Before you begin to think you should have a refund,

1. Have you considered there is a lockdown and mail is about 2 weeks behind normal schedule at times ?

2. Have you given the courtesy of contacting your seller ?

3. Have you inquired as to whether there is tracking on the item ?

4. Have you considered asking at your post office in case the parcel is waiting collection there ?

To be perfectly frank with you, in these times I feel a little patience is required.

As long as you are within the deadline to open a case, 30 days from last estimated delivery date, no need to be concerned.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

kopes...I don't think the OP will consider any of that...hence my edit...far easier to pull the neg trigger.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Given you screaming in your neg (and I doubt very much,given your attitude that you actually even gave the seller a decent chance to respond) I would say welcome to many people's party list

Obviously  you believe the massive mail delays due to Coronavirus could notnpossibly impact YOUR item, so no, I am not going to tell you how to score a free dvd

Kindly go to stores in person,instead of making demands from on-line sellers

See ya

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You forgot to add "wear your mask too"...
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

here's one for many sellers special list.

glad i don't sell here anymore -this sort of buyer  is all to common here these days.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply