postage rippoff

i have been quoted a shipping price of 106us$ by ebay for a coin sent from utah usa to nsw australia what to do?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

postage rippoff

Don't buy.

Simples

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

Don't biuy,  or pay up the $'s.   But I am sure an experienced Ebay'er such as yourself would be aware of the options.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

PS. thought you were leaving Ebay 8 years ago.  you are still giving them your cents.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/BYE-BYE-EBAY/td-p/1781899

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

You could contact the seller and say you are interested in the coin but are put off by the US$106 shipping costs and would they consider shipping through a different/cheaper carrier?

Some sellers are not aware of how high international shipping can be quoted at- especially if the have not provided accurate dimensions for the item &/or it is going through Pitney Bowes 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

weeelll that got nothing to do with you has it ...boy!

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

thats right boy! over 22 years too be exact back even long before paypal even  and iv'e slowly but surely watched Ebay unfold into the rippoff that it is today! thanks for your comment ...boy!

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

Seems the OP is not after solutions, just an opportunity to snipe. As usual.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

Didn't we go through this the last several times you've tried to buy a coin? Most members here will have lost interest, because you've been told countless times what to do, yet you ignore the advice, every single time. I've never had issues buying coins from the US. You are obviously looking at the wrong sellers.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

postage rippoff

Hello, everyone. This thread is getting a little off-topic, and interpersonal.

When posting, please be respectful of each other.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply