product 1 have 3d bluray syistum n a 2d tv would a 3d tv splitter let me watch a movie on my tv

i have a 3d bluray n a 2d tv will a 3d splitter let me watch 3d movie on my 2d tv

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

product 1 have 3d bluray syistum n a 2d tv would a 3d tv splitter let me watch a movie on my tv

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I suggest you post this question on the Community Spirit board where there are a number of people wo may be able to help you.

The trading boards are for questions about ebay and paypal.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@ellk2014 wrote:

i have a 3d bluray n a 2d tv will a 3d splitter let me watch 3d movie on my 2d tv

Ummm, how about no

You still have a 2D TV.    Nothing will make it 3D

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

well you could wear a pair of those funny carboard 3d glasses.

wont make your tv 3d but you can pretend.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

well you could wear a pair of those funny carboard 3d glasses.

wont make your tv 3d but you can pretend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

..............................then you'd trip over the book you left on the floor david......................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I remember when we only had B & W TV's

You could buy a piece of vinyl to put on the screen.  It was blue on top for the sky,

orange in the middle for the people's skin colour, and green on the bottom for

the grass.

Mum had it on that darn TV for years.

Didn't make it colour though

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@ellk2014 wrote:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=205648

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Soooo, possible?  But you still need a Wizard console, 3D glasses and HDMI cable

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I have extreme kudos for all you who actually knew what the OP was talking about.

Call me Luddite. Or colour me ennui

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I have extreme kudos for all you who actually knew what the OP was talking about.

Call me Luddite. Or colour me ennui

Luddite

Spoiler
well, you asked for it!
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply