purchase history

hi, can someone tell me how do I go back years in purchase history, I can only see 60 days, then press the arrow and then it only gives 3yrs to choose from, but i want to go back to 2013, cheers thanks Brenda.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

purchase history

Unless something has changed very recently, it is not possible to go back eight years I'm afraid 

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

oh really, I'm now going to sell the item no needed any more, but buyer wants to see receipt when purchased.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

They probably want to validate the authenticity of the item.

An ebay receipt hardly does that though.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

if you are like me, you never delete the eBay emails about โ€˜won itemsโ€™ or โ€˜buy-nowโ€™ items.  Check your emails by doing a keyword search.  For example, if you bought a Louis Vuitton bag do a search for โ€œVuittonโ€.  If you bought a Widget then search for โ€œwidgetโ€ (widgets were big back in 2013, I have all 8 of them!).

The other thing to look at is your PayPal history (if you paid with PayPal).  You should be able to narrow down your PayPal search with filters.

Good luck, and if you want to buy one of my widgets with the funds from your sale then just let me know.  They are getting scarce these day!

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

@brendaw808 wrote:

hi, can someone tell me how do I go back years in purchase history, I can only see 60 days, then press the arrow and then it only gives 3yrs to choose from, but i want to go back to 2013, cheers thanks Brenda.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi brendaw808, one thing you could do if you were looking for something in particular is do a word search in  the inbox of your email account. And if you haven't deleted that email you should be able to find a reference to your past auction / sale etc.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

There's an echo in here

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

@davewil1964 wrote:

There's an echo in here

nah, he didnโ€™t read my post that was posted 10 minutes before his, and offered another thing to try as well. Iโ€™ve been told he doesnโ€™t read any of my posts. He might learn something if he did.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

Riiight

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

purchase history

2 finger typing.

It took him 10 minutes to type the reply

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply