received wrong item

hello recently i bought a tshirt of ebay and today instead i received a hugo boss jacket instead. theres nothing on the package that says who the seller is and in my purchase history the tshirt still says that the delivery hasnt been completed. Do you guys thing the seller sent the wrong item instead of my tshirt or i just receieved a completely different package. What should i do? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

received wrong item

Firstly just send a quick message to your seller and ask if your item has been posted. If they say no then send the item back to the return address if it has one.. If the seller says your item has been sent have a look at the other items and see if they sell the item you received if so then send another message asking if they could have sent the incorrect item.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

received wrong item

cheers mate, i messaged the seller. what should i do if they dont respond
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

received wrong item

They should respond but it may take a day or so as many sellers are not on their computers everyday.

If they don't after a day or two you can ask for their contact details in advanced search but they get your details as well.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

received wrong item

You have a couple of options if the seller does not respond....just wait a day or so to see what they say before looking at your options.

Most problems are sorted quickly without looking for trouble.  Be patient.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply