Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hello how can I tell if an Email from Ebay is genuine?

I just have received an email from ebay which was downloaded into my mail program on my computer. I logged into my account on ebay and checked wether this email exists there in “My Messages” as well. The message exists there too. I am asking, because...

Sign in issue.

Hi all, Ebay says I am signed in, I can place a bid and do most other things, but when I try and edit a listing I have, it just takes me back to the sign in page, even though I am already signed in. Have tried signing in via a different browser, no c...

Resolved! Two parcels astray in one day

After such run of good luck receiving parcels (even getting through the GSP unscathed!) it seems I have hit a snag heh Two parcels, one from SA and one from the US hit all the usual tracking points and were marked as "Delivered" early this morning (a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this seller a scammer? – Sherlock please help!

Hello to all! I need some input from experienced Ebayers please! I have a problem with a seller who comes up with all sorts of explanations as to why he has not sent my item yet.History: 16 days ago I bought a laptop for about 100** dollars. Before b...

Wanted to buy

Is there a wanted to buy section ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending Birthday Gifts

Hi! I have an ebay account. I currenty reside in Australia. I would like to send a birthday gift to my neice who lives in Toronto, Canada. Is this possible?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

strange ebay notifications

Is anyone else getting strange notifications? The last 4 nights iv got ebay alerts about specific Daylilies . They are on my watchlist but not listed and not completed either ..... just odd must be a system glitch

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Actually doing something about the global shipping program

So I recently purchased a coin through eBay (for which ebay will pocket fees of over $75) and as expected had to use the global shipping program from the states. This coin in a flip weights approximately 10 grams and is about 3cm square and about 2mm...

Australia post

Buying I am using Australia Post Parcel Collect Service.Where my address is the Post Office with a 10 digit ID number.When my parcel arrives they send me a txt to come and collect.Instead of the old method of leaving a card in the letterbox.And going...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tracking numbers

I know that there are several sellers who participate on this, "buyers" page, and the questions I have are directed more in their direction than to anybody else. first of all I would like to know what the procedure is to generate a tracking number, f...

Resolved! What ever happened to common courtesy?

What has happened to common courtesy , I put a bid in for an item a counter bid was sent back to me which I replied too , the auction ended and the Item was re-listed with no word from the seller , I have since put a new bid on the re- listed item an...

Am I meant to give feedback when i didn't receive an item (don't think it was seller fault)

I was refunded by eBay as item not received, but it most likely was an issue with Australia Post?? The seller has since given me positive feedback, which I am grateful of. But do/should I give them feedback? Ps: I am also at a loss to know if I shoul...

Trying to return item, think I've been scammed.

Back in April, I bought a set of collectibles for $120. When they arrived, they were clearly bootlegs, and broken ones at that. I contacted the seller, and we agreed that I would recieve a full refund (including shipping costs), after I returned the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful