Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Am I meant to give feedback when i didn't receive an item (don't think it was seller fault)

I was refunded by eBay as item not received, but it most likely was an issue with Australia Post?? The seller has since given me positive feedback, which I am grateful of. But do/should I give them feedback? Ps: I am also at a loss to know if I shoul...

Trying to return item, think I've been scammed.

Back in April, I bought a set of collectibles for $120. When they arrived, they were clearly bootlegs, and broken ones at that. I contacted the seller, and we agreed that I would recieve a full refund (including shipping costs), after I returned the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not described case - over 30 days

I bought a rare record on ebay from a seller with over 100 feedback, and it arrived scratched, when it was descrived as near mint. Ebay approved a refund, but then they later delayed it saying that the seller had contacted ebay, and was going to faci...

Resolved! Item shipped but...

I bid and paid for an item on 4th of May. The item was shipped on 14th of May. On 29th of May, I emailed the seller about the item, no response. On the 5th of June (which is today), I emailed the seller again asking for the tracking number, still no ...

what's the point?

Was going to warn others about a dodgy seller on eBay that I paid for several items, as did others because items were selling fast. 3 days later all items cancelled by seller and relisted at higher prices. But names get removed by admins here? How ar...

Redemption Code Invalid?

I attempted to purchase an item and apply a 24-hour redemption code offer for a $10 discount on my next order. When I attempted to validate the coupon, I received a message saying "The redemption code can't be used for your purchase. This redemption ...

PayPal protection for purchase and feedback

i have purchased an expensive electrical item on ebay and only used it once. PayPal apparently won't release the funds to the seller until I leave positive feedback for her. I am hestitant to leave feedback after only using the item once. If I leave ...

Search changes

The items I have been buying for 6 yrs normally appear under the Category heading of Toys & Hobbies, sub-category Miniatures. The sub-category heading is gone and appears to be replaced by Games. It isn't specific enough and now includes computer gam...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

limitations and paypal security breach

I've had serious limitations on my accounts for the last seven or so months. With the introduction of this return policy, i had one high priced item, damaged (by the buyer) and returned (plus, they left negative feedback and got a full refund) and an...

Resolved! Persuading seller

There is an item that I would dearly like to buy and want to bid on but the seller won't post to Australia (item is from Canada) can I get them to change their mind by threatening suicide if they don't oblige (just joking) I have spoken with Ebay but...

why dont ebay stop snipe bidding ?

why is ebay the only auction you dont have to register as a bidder ?? every other auction you have register so its fair?? if you made bidder register and pay a fee (taken off first bid) this would stop both snipe and shill bidding . why dont ebay do ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay makes money from your postage

I'm outraged by eBay since a policy came in about people making money from Shipping fee's (i don't do it), and im being slugged with eBay fee's on payment for postage and eBay is taking a percentage out of the postage fee, i sold an item worth $500 e...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful