scam

Seller sold a Electronic Lock to me for $139 + 15(shipping) . I had a locksmith come out to install it for $190, upon inspection item was broken and did not work properly. Told seller and seller accused my locksmith of not knowing how to deal with it. So after some agreement, I sent it back hoping for a refund. I placed it to be shipped in a package reccomended by AusPost and when seller recieved it, they accused me of returning it damaged. Now I feel like the are intentionally scamming me and they wish only to refund $70 because it is faulty. How do I get ebay to help since I have tried ask ebay for help multiple times and it always sends me back to contacting the seller.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

scam

Since you are probably out of time for an eBay MBG claim (unless you still have one open) then a Paypal claim would be your next step. I would be contacting your locksmith and getting a note on their official paperwork that the item was faulty. Also keep the tracking number of the return so that you can prove you sent it back - if you do have an MBG claim open upload that number to the claim.

Note. With a Paypal claim you must sign up for their "limited postage return offer" before opening the claim or you won't get reimbursed for the return postage.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply